3. This application is owned and operated by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore ("LTA").
4. The materials located in this application including the information, trade and service marks and software programs (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licenced to or controlled by LTA.
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this application shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of LTA. To use the Contents of this application or any part thereof, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. LTA reserves the right to refuse permission without stating any reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of LTA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this application are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of LTA and/or their respective copyright owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
8. The Contents of this application are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, LTA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, fullness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this application;
(b) that the Contents available through this application or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this application and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros and/or other harmful elements.
9. LTA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of this application or non-access thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this application.
10. The information provided herein is to give a better understanding of the user's obligations and do not constitute professional or legal advice. While every effort is made to ensure that the Contents herein are consistent with existing law and practice, members of the public are advised to refer to the relevant legislation or to professional advice to be certain of their legal obligations.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
11. LTA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this application to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this application, at anytime, without ascribing any reasons and/or notification whatsoever.
LINKS FROM THIS APPLICATION TO OTHER WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
12. This application contains hyperlinks to websites/ applications which are not maintained by LTA. LTA is not responsible for the contents of those website/ application and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from use of and/or access to those websites/ applications. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites/ application are entirely at your own risk.
13. Hyperlinks to other websites/ applications are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying such websites/ application, nor shall LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites/ applications to which this website/ application is linked.
LINKS TO THIS APPLICATION FROM OTHER WEBSITES/APPLICATIONS
14. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this application or any of the Contents are prohibited.
15. Written permission must be secured from LTA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this application or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. LTA reserves the right to impose any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this application and/or any of the Contents.
17. Under no circumstance shall LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying the contents of such websites/ applications that hyperlink to this application or any of the Contents, nor shall LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on website/ application that hyperlink to this application or any of the Contents.
18. LTA reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website/ application containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
19. LTA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised hyperlinks or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website/ application reached by hyperlinks to or from this application or any of the Contents.
This is the MyTransport.SG Mobile Application, owned and operated by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore ("LTA").
Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
1. If you are only browsing this application, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
2. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
3. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This application may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other website/ application and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those website/ application.
6. By using this application you consent to the collection and use of your information including your personal data as outlined in this privacy statement.